A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers Condensation Polymerisation in C7 GCSE (Triple) Chemistry.
Topics include Polymers, Monomers and Reactions with a variety of questions in a PDF format.
Bundles containing this resource:
80 Homework Sheets Ultra Bundle GCSE Chemistry (AQA)
10 Sheet Organic Chemistry Home Learning Super Bundle GCSE
You might also like:
Alcohols Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Alkenes Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Hydrocarbons Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Addition Polymers Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Carboxylic Acids Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet with solutions
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers part of Topic 7 of Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
- It’s designed for GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences)
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2016 onwards
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.