A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers Measuring Rates of Reaction in C6 GCSE Chemistry.
Topics include Measuring Change in Mass, Volume of Gas, Precipitation/Colour Change and Calculating Rate with a variety of questions and challenging calculations.
Bundles containing this resource:
80 Homework Sheets Ultra Bundle GCSE Chemistry (AQA)
6 Sheet Rate of Chemical Change Home Learning Bundle GCSE
You might also like:
Rates of Reaction Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Equilibrium Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Rate of Reaction Graphs Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Rate of Reaction Practical Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Reversible Reactions Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet with solutions
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers part of Topic 6 of Chemistry – The Rate and Extent of Chemical Change
- It’s designed for both GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) and Double Award Science (combined science) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2016 onwards
- It is also suitable for lower ability students but gets increasingly challenging
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.