A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers The Mole and Avogadro’s Constant in C3 GCSE Chemistry.
Topics include Relative Formula Mass, Relative Atomic Mass and Amounts of Substances with a variety of questions and challenging calculations.
Bundles containing this resource:
80 Homework Sheets Ultra Bundle GCSE Chemistry (AQA)
8 Sheet Quantitative Chemistry Bundle GCSE
You might also like:
Concentrations Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Limiting Reactants Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Atom Economy Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Percentage Yield Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Gases and Concentrations Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet with solutions
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers part of Topic 3 of Chemistry – Quantitative Chemistry
- It’s designed for both GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) and Double Award Science (combined science) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2020
- It is also suitable for lower ability students but gets increasingly challenging
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.