A revision home learning or class worksheet with answers that covers Separation Techniques in C1 GCSE Chemistry.
Including Evaporation, Crystallisation, Filtration, labelled diagrams, questions and completing sentences.
You might also like:
Distillation Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Electronic Structure Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Atoms Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Periodic Table Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Chromatography Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers Topic 1 of Chemistry – Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table.
- It’s designed for both GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) and Double Award Science (combined science) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2020
What are the questions like?
This worksheet has an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson or for a homework task. For example, the diagram complete the sentences starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. Other questions included are:
- Labelling the diagram
- Sorting steps in a practical
- Practical questions
- Challenging questions
- Describing a method
About Rocket Sheets…
Rocket Sheets are setup in an ideal layout to build a student’s knowledge. The four stages imitate a rocket’s flight and are:
A quick starter or warm up.
The main learning and bulk of the content.
A challenge for those that want to extend their knowledge or find the exercises too easy.
A plenary at the end to conclude and summarise the information covered.
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.