A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers Electronic Structure in C1 GCSE Chemistry.
Including diagrams, gap-fill, questions and completing sentences.
You might also like:
Distillation Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Periodic Table Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Separation Techniques Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Atoms Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Halogens (Group 7) Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers Topic 1 of Chemistry – Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table.
- It’s designed for both GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) and Double Award Science (combined science) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2020
- It is also suitable for lower ability students
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
About Rocket Sheets…
Rocket Sheets are setup in an ideal layout to build a student’s knowledge. The four stages imitate a rocket’s flight and are:
A quick starter or warm up.
The main learning and bulk of the content.
A challenge for those that want to extend their knowledge or find the exercises too easy.
A plenary at the end to conclude and summarise the information covered.
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.