A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers Binary Fission in B1 GCSE Biology. Topics include Cell Division, DNA, Bacterial Growth and Division Time with a variety of questions.
Bundles containing this resource:
94 Sheet GCSE Biology Mega Bundle
11 Sheet Cell Biology Home Learning Super Bundle GCSE
You might also like:
Diffusion Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Microscopy Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Osmosis Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Active Transport Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Culturing Microorganisms Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet with solutions
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers part of Topic 1 of Biology – Cell Biology.
- It’s designed for both GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) and Double Award Science (combined science) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2021
- It is also suitable for lower ability students but gets increasingly challenging
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.