A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers Alloys and Material Properties in C10 GCSE (Triple) Chemistry.
Topics include Pure Metals, Gold, Ceramics, Metals, Plastics, Polymers, Carbon Fibre and Low Carbon Steel with a variety of questions in a PDF format.
Bundles containing this resource:
80 Homework Sheets Ultra Bundle GCSE Chemistry (AQA)
10 Sheet Using Resources Home Learning Super Bundle GCSE
You might also like:
Corrosion Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Ceramics, Polymers and Composites Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
NPK Fertilisers Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Potable Water Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Renewable and Finite Resources Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet with solutions
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers part of Topic 10 of Chemistry – Using Resources
- It’s designed for GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2016 onwards
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.