A revision homework or class worksheet with answers that covers Alkali Metals(Group 1 Elements) in C1 GCSE Chemistry.
Including a variety of questions, completing/ balancing equations and filling in the table.
You might also like:
Metals and Non-Metals Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Halogens (Group 7) Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Noble Gases (Group 0) Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Atoms Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
Extracting Metals Home Learning Worksheet GCSE
- 1 Revision/worksheet with a variety of different questions
- 1 Answer sheet
Which content does it cover?
- This practice sheet covers part of Topic 1 of Chemistry – Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table.
- It’s designed for both GCSE Triple Award Science (separate sciences) and Double Award Science (combined science) students.
- It’s optimised for the AQA Grade 9-1 Specification 2020
- It is also suitable for lower ability students
What are the questions like?
Rocket worksheets have an optimal layout for a typical classroom lesson. For example, the short and easy starter exercise introduces students to the topic whereas the ‘Main Stage’ develops their understanding. The type of questions included in Rocket Sheets:
- Labelling the diagram
- True or false statements
- Complete the sentences
- Practical questions
- Explaining methods
- Challenging questions
- Multiple choice questions
Feel free to contact us via Twitter and we’ll be happy to sort out any issues.